Why choose Allianz Boat Insurance
because we give you...
- We have designed our Pleasurecraft Claims service & our 24 Hour Claims Advice service completely around You (with You in mind)
- We offer a full range of high quality, flexible covers & you only pay for what you need including:
- Storm, Accident, Fire & Theft and Malicious Damage cover included as standard
- No inner limits for underwater damage
- ‘No Claims’ premium protection available
- Our staff are dedicated, experienced and highly qualified
- Our Mobile enabled website is always there to serve you Anytime, Anywhere and on Any Device
- You can choose from one of our many secure payment options
Pleasure Craft Insurance - Get a quote
Important - Your quick quote will be based on the following Criteria & Benefits
- Survey Reports
All vessels over 20 years old with a sum insured of €20,000 or greater are subject to a survey report (including valuation). Survey reports carried out within the last five years are acceptable. If a survey report is required we will require confirmation that the surveyor's recommendations have been complied with.
- Condition Reports
All vessels over 20 years old with a sum insured between €10,000 and €19,999 are subject to a condition report. Condition reports carried out within the last five years are acceptable. If a condition survey report is required we will require confirmation that the recommendations have been complied with.
Dunmore East (Outer Harbour Moorings), Fenit (Excluding Fenit Marina), Skerries, Rush, Greystones, Bray, Brittas Bay and Balbriggan. All Moorings outside Ireland. Swinging Moorings from 1st November To 31st March.
Note 1 - Clontarf Excluded Unless For Twin Or Bilge Keel Vessels.
Note 2 - This Does Not Apply To Dinghies If Taken From The Water After Each Use, With The Exception Of Flying Fifteens.
Note 3 - No Cover Afloat From 1st November To 31st March, Except in Marinas approved by Allianz or Provided That The Vessel is Taken From The Water After Each Use.
Note 4 - The following Moorings are also acceptable during the period 1st April to 31st October - Marinas, Clubs and Local Authority Moorings provided they are professional laid and annually maintained.
For all other moorings please contact us on - 01 448 48 48.
You have not had a pleasure craft policy cancelled by an insurer within the last 5 years or had any special conditions or extra premiums imposed.
The following locations are excluded:
- Value -Cover may be given up to a total insured value of €200,000 on certain vessels.
- Vessels Not Covered - Catamarans and all other Multihulled Vessels, Jet Skis, House Boat, Ferro Cement Hull, McGregor, Monterey, vessels constructed from Carbon Fibre, Foam Core GRP, Scrimp, Foam Core GRP and one off design vessels.
- Motorised Vessels - with maximum designed speed between 26 - 40 Knots requires the proposer to have one of the following qualifications- ISA National Powerboat Certificate, ISA advanced Powerboat Certificate, Yachtmasters Cert ( Practical ), Yachtmaster Cert ( Offshore ), Yachtmaster Cert ( Ocean ) or 3 years experience with Fast Craft. Motorised Vessels with maximum designed speed exceeding 40 Knots will be declined. Motorised vessels with maximum designed speed 17-40 knots that are fitted with inboard machinery must have the engine room (or engine space) tank space or galley fitted with a fire extinguishing system automatically operated or that has controls at steering position and must be properly installed and maintained in efficient working order.
- Activities - The following activities are excluded: the towing of bananas or parascending, kite boarding or kite surfing.
- Cruising Range
Vessels must be permanently moored in Irish waters, also if your cruising range extends beyond Irish inland water ways, coastal waters of Ireland, UK inland or coastal /near continent of Europe (River Elbe & La Rochelle) - Contact Us On 01 448 48 48.
- Inland & Coastal Waters Definitions
- Inland Waters: Lakes, rivers canals & non tidal loughs.
- Coastal Waters: All tidal areas within 12 miles from shore.
- Mast Construction - please call us for a quotation if the mast construction is Carbon Fibre.