Are you sure you want to cancel?
Important – Your quote will be based on the following assumptions:Assumption Details:
- Is constructed of brick, stone or concrete (including timber frame with concrete brick external cladding)
- Is at least 70% roofed with slates, tiles, metal, concrete or asphalt.
- Is not a listed or graded building
- Is not used for any business, trade or professional purpose
- Is in a good state of repair and will be so maintained
- Is not in an area with a history of flooding
- Is not in an area with a history of subsidence, heave or landslip
- Is less than 100 years old
Your insurance historyNeither You nor any member of your household:
Have been convicted or charged with arson or any criminal offence (other than motoring offences or spent convictions*) ?
*Any convictions spent under the Criminal Justice (Spent Convictions and Certain Disclosures) Act 2016 do not need to be disclosed. Further information on spent convictions is available on www.citizensinformation.ie or you can check with your local Garda station if your conviction is considered spent under the Criminal Justice Act 2016.
- Is based on the policy cover start date
If you are unable to meet the Eligibility criteria please contact us at 01 448 48 48