How your Direct Debit Facility will work
This Direct debit facility is an easy payment scheme designed by Allianz p.l.c to allow you to spread payments over 12 months rather than having to pay in one lump sum.
To avail of the Direct Debit facility you must:-
-Have a Current Account. -Complete and sign the attached Direct Debit Application Form and Direct Debit Instruction. -Return these together with the first monthly premium to Allianz p.l.c. or your intermediary.
Calculating your Premium:
There is a service charge of 8%, so, for instance , on a premium of € 750 .00 , the monthly amount pay able would be :
|Note The way our Direct Debit faility works may have changed since your last renewal. Please note there is now a 20% Service Charge applicable when you sign up for Direct Debits for the 1st time. This deposit payment is payable by Credit/Debit Card and will only apply the 1st year that you are availing of the Direct Debit facility. In subsequent years we will collect your premium over 10 equal instalment in the 1st 10 months of the renewal term meaning you will not pay anything in the last 2 months of that years renewal Period.|
|Annual Premium(including Levy)||€750.00|
|Service Charge* (8%)||€60.00|
|Total Amount Payable||€810.00|
|Monthly Instalments (9)||€72.00|
Are you sure you want to cancel?
Important – Your quote will be based on the following assumptions:Assumption Details:
- Is constructed of brick, stone or concrete (including timber frame with concrete brick external cladding)
- Is at least 70% roofed with slates, tiles, metal, concrete or asphalt.
- Is not a listed or graded building
- Is not used for any business, trade or professional purpose
- Is in a good state of repair and will be so maintained
- Is not in an area with a history of flooding
- Is not in an area with a history of subsidence, heave or landslip
- Is less than 100 years old
Your insurance historyNeither You nor any member of your household:
- Have had any insurance declined, refused, cancelled, voided or made subject to any special terms or conditions.
Have been convicted or charged with arson or any criminal offence (other than motoring offences or spent convictions*) ?
*Any convictions spent under the Criminal Justice (Spent Convictions and Certain Disclosures) Act 2016 do not need to be disclosed. Further information on spent convictions is available on www.citizensinformation.ie or you can check with your local Garda station if your conviction is considered spent under the Criminal Justice Act 2016.
- Is based on the policy cover start date
If you are unable to meet the Eligibility criteria please contact us at 01 448 48 48