How your Direct Debit Facility will work
This Direct debit facility is an easy payment scheme designed by Allianz p.l.c to allow you to spread payments over 12 months rather than having to pay in one lump sum.
To avail of the Direct Debit facility you must:-
-Have a Current Account. -Complete and sign the attached Direct Debit Application Form and Direct Debit Instruction. -Return these together with the first monthly premium to Allianz p.l.c. or your intermediary.
Calculating your Premium:
There is a service charge of 8%, so, for instance , on a premium of € 750 .00 , the monthly amount pay able would be :
|Note The way our Direct Debit faility works may have changed since your last renewal. Please note there is now a 20% Service Charge applicable when you sign up for Direct Debits for the 1st time. This deposit payment is payable by Credit/Debit Card and will only apply the 1st year that you are availing of the Direct Debit facility. In subsequent years we will collect your premium over 10 equal instalment in the 1st 10 months of the renewal term meaning you will not pay anything in the last 2 months of that years renewal Period.
|Annual Premium(including Levy)
|Service Charge* (8%)
|Total Amount Payable
|Monthly Instalments (9)
Are you sure you want to cancel?
Veterinary Fees Information
For Horses 17+ years old the maximum veterinary fees cover allowed is €2,000.
Important Product Information:
- You must arrange for your pet to be vaccinated against the following:
- Dogs: Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis and Parvovirus and Kennel Cough.
- Cats: Feline Infectious Enteritis, Feline Leukemia and Cat Flu
- We cannot provide cover for: Pre-Existing Conditions, Preventative Treatment, Pregnancy, Vaccinations or Neutering.
- Illness Cover does not apply for the first fourteen days.
- You pay the Policy Excess for each Pet and on each Illness and Injury each Year
- Is based on the policy cover start date
If you are unable to meet the Eligibility criteria please contact us at 01 448 48 48